3 col blog posts page

Mauer Themes Support Essentialist 3 col blog posts page

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Clarissa Knox
    Participant

Hi there, I have just bought the theme but my blog posts page is in 2 columns, not 3 as shown in your example site. I’ve tried customising the post card size which works in that it makes the posts smaller, but still they only include two per row.

Please help!

Paul
    Keymaster

Hello Clarissa,

The layout of the archive pages (including the blog page) is controlled through Theme Options. If you’ve followed the installation steps in the User Guide, then you should now have a Theme Options item in your Admin Panel. There you can control the layout with the following settings:

Choosing “Masonry” or “3-column grid” will give you 3 columned-layouts. Don’t forget to save the settings.

—

In case you don’t know where to find the User Guide:
    Go to https://themeforest.net/downloads. Find the theme and click ‘Download’ > ‘All files & documentation’. Download and unpack the zip file. The User Guide will be in the ‘Documentation’ folder.

If you like the theme (or the support), I would be really grateful if you could rate it on ThemeForest. This literally takes a moment and helps a lot. Thanks.

Kind regards,
    Paul

Clarissa Knox
    Participant

Thank you so much! I actually didn’t have Theme Options so thought I was going mad but managed to get it on there and change it. One more question, actually two… Contact Form, you have it going across the width of the contact section, I can only get mine to go half way – any tips? And photos, in your blog posts you have really nice image collages… I can’t get this to work. When I insert an image they either go one above the other or side by side but left aligned. Is this a collage plug in or something?

Of course I will rate the theme. Thanks for your help!
    Clarissa

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Clarissa Knox.

Paul
    Keymaster

Clarissa,

As for the Contact form: did you import the demo content? Can you please post a link to your website, so I could take a look at the form?

The image galleries:
    No plugins required. You just need to add galleries in the regular WP way (‘Add Media’ button > ‘Create Gallery’). See video instruction here. The theme will stack your images in rows of 2 and 3 automatically — depending on whether you add an odd or even number of images to a gallery.

Clarissa Knox
    Participant

Thanks re gallery, all working!

Re the contact form, I have the below working

<label>
    [text* your-name placeholder “Your name*”] </label>
    <label>
    [email* your-email placeholder “Your email*” ] </label>
    <label>
    [textarea your-message placeholder “Message*”] </label>

[submit “Send”]

Thanks this is amazing customer service, I have rated the theme.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Clarissa Knox.

Paul
    Keymaster

Please try using the following code for the form. This is the exact code that the demo is using.
    You need to place it in Admin Panel > ‘Contact’ > Your form on the list > Paste the code and save.

<p>[text* your-name placeholder "Your name*"]</p>
    <p>[email* your-email placeholder "Email*"]</p>
    <p>[textarea* your-message x8 placeholder "Message*"]</p>
    <p>[submit "Send"]</p>

Clarissa Knox
    Participant

Ah so paragraph not label. thank you

Paul
    Keymaster

Did it work out for you?

Clarissa Knox
    Participant

Yes all working now thanks!

Paul
    Keymaster

Great!

Thank you for having rated the theme. And have a great weekend! : )

Regards,
    Paul

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘3 col blog posts page’ is closed to new replies.