3-column grid

Mauer Themes Support Narrator 3-column grid

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cocoawildboars
    Participant

Hello, I have a 3-column grid + make the first blog post big on the homepage. Unfortunately, 3 rows with posts are displayed and in the 3rd row only one post. How can I fix that?

Paul
    Keymaster

Hello Cocoawildboars,

In a word, you need to adjust the WP setting responsible for the number of posts per page. It is located in Admin Panel > Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most.

If you are using a 3 column layout, it makes sense to use a number that is divisible by 3. For instance, the demo homepage (which also has a 3-column layout), uses 9 for ‘Blog pages show at most’.

You can find a bit more info about this in the Recommendations section of the User Guide (it’s right at the end).

Kind regards,
    Paul

adsausage
    Participant

Is there anyone offering support for other themes or answering comments via Envato? Seems like no-one’s looking.

Paul
    Keymaster

Hello Adsausage,

There has recently been a gap in support due to a family situation.

Please excuse me if you did not get a reply. I will answer all the messages by tomorrow evening.

Kind regards,
    Paul

adsausage
    Participant

Ah ok, no worries. Sorry to hear that. There are some great themes, but I was holding off purchasing as I wasn’t sure if anything was still getting supported (usually a good indication!).

Cheers 🙂

Paul
    Keymaster

Adsausage, I see.

I’ve replied to your post in the neighboring thread — please see the response here.

Basically, Mauer Themes currently has a portfolio of 5 themes on ThemeForest, 4 of which have been updated within the last 60 days. And the one that has not, will be updated by the end of this month.

Kind regards,
    Paul

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.