October 6, 2018 at 6:36 am #2788
I like Bild Theme very much, but there are some layout issues with the theme.
1. If you are login, the copyright words with overlay on images, and the Galleries Archive Page’s layout will be a mass.
2. If you using Chrome, soical media icon on the front page will not display.
Can you fix these issues?October 12, 2018 at 10:59 am #2812
It’s great to know you like the theme.
As for the issues:
1. This will be fixed during the next theme update. Please mind that this issue does not happen to your not-logged-in visitors.
2. Do you see the social icons if you visit bild.mauer.co in Chrome? From what I can see they are showing up fine:
Did you configure social icons in Theme Options? Like that:
October 12, 2018 at 1:18 pm #2820
- This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Paul.
Thank you for your reply.
social icons can display well after I updated my Chrome, so please just fix the first issue.October 12, 2018 at 5:07 pm #2821
Hi, I find the second still exist when I using macOS with the latest Chrome (69.0.3497.100), bild.mauer.co also has this problem. But when I using Windows 10 with the latest Chrome, socil media icons can display well.
You can try to use Chrome under macOS, Safari doesn’t have this problem, quite strange.
October 14, 2018 at 4:59 pm #2839
- This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by qizhenyu.
I believe that may be a caching issue.
Can you please clear your Chrome cache and see if the problem persists?
I’m using Chrome 69.0.3497.100 under MacOS High Sierra, and I can see the footer social icons with no issues (see the screenshot above).
PaulJanuary 24, 2019 at 4:55 am #3167
Is it possible to choose a pic from the media library and set a link to another social media channel? Or can I easily add it in the theme core by myself?
Thank you for your help
SimonApril 25, 2019 at 5:41 pm #3522
A new version of Bild has been released on ThemeForest. It introduced compatibility with WordPress 5 (and Gutenberg), as well as a number of bug fixes and improvements.
PaulApril 25, 2019 at 5:42 pm #3523
To swap a social media link to your own one, you’d need to create a child theme (or a plugin), and override the
mauer_bild_get_social_buttons_htmlfunction (which is pluggable).
By the way, could it be that the custom icon you want to add is present in this list? If so, I could propose a simpler way.
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Paul.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.