I am a total beginner in wordpress and I have two questions
1. I am trying to replace the red storyteller logo at the top and insert my own logo. I already found out how to type my logo with the same font but I want to to completely change the style, colour and size. Is this possible?
2. Is it possible to insert a slider on top of the page?
3. The whole text of our postings is always shown on the main page as well. How can we avoid this?
1. If you’ve followed the installation steps in the User Guide*, than you should now have a Theme Options item in your Admin Panel. There you can set a custom logo image.
2. There is no slider built into this theme.
3. To start showing excerpts instead of full posts you need to insert the ‘more tag’ into each of the posts (just like in the demo content). This is native WP functionality. Here is how to use the ‘more tag’: https://en.support.wordpress.com/more-tag.
* — In case you don’t know where to find the User Guide:
Go to https://themeforest.net/downloads. Find the theme and click ‘Download’ > ‘All files & documentation’. Download and unpack the zip file. The User Guide will be in the ‘Documentation’ folder.